PHILIPS DREAMSTATION 2 AUTO CPAP
PHILIPS DREAMSTATION 2 AUTO CPAP
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- FREE 48 hour delivery for orders £50+
- Eligible for VAT relief
- Official Supplier to the NHS
- Secure payments
The Philips DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced is designed with your comfort and ease in mind. It is designed to provide operational efficiencies and a simplified user experience, including flexible setup, a fully integrated humidifier and modem, advanced comfort features, and patient management tools.
It’s designed to provide operational efficiencies and a simplified user experience, including flexible setup, a fully integrated humidifier and modem, advanced comfort features and patient management tools.
Personalised Comfort Settings
The color touchscreen is designed to be simple to navigate and may help to reduce callbacks and make troubleshooting easier. Comfort settings include Ramp Plus, humidification and heated tube temperature.
The Ramp Plus feature allows patients to set a comfortable starting pressure. Once set, Ramp Plus will be automatically activated for future therapy sessions. Pressure will increase automatically if an event is detected.
Integrated Cell Modem and Bluetooth
Integrated cell modem with simplified Bluetooth pairing enables remote setup and easy access to data for both you and your homecare provider.
Enhanced Patient Engagement
Philips DreamMapper sleep apnea mobile app with improved Bluetooth connectivity enables patients to view their own nightly sleep data to help them stay motivated and keep track of their therapy, including mask fit and therapy hours.
Patients who used DreamMapper had 283% higher success rate sticking with sleep therapy
- Integrated cell modem and Bluetooth
- Simplified setup
- Precision mask fitting
- Enhanced patient engagement
- Color touchscreen
- Integrated compact humidifier
- Heated Tubing Temperature Adjustable
- Ramp Plus allows you to pick up a starting pressure that is comfortable for falling asleep
- Three comfort settings are adjustable while therapy is running: Ramp Plus, humidification, and (optional) heated tube.
Included in the box
- DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced with Humidifier/Cell/Bluetooth.
- PR 15 Standard 15mm Standard Tube.
- Mode CPAP, Auto CPAP
- Pressure Range 4 to 20 cm H2 0
- Flex pressure relief Off,1,2,3
- Ramp Plus Time 15 minutes, 30 Minutes, 45 minutes
- Ramp Plus Starting Pressure 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 cm H2 O
- Humidification Adaptive humidification and heated tube setting (optional)
- Humidifier Capacity 325ml
- Data Storage Capacity On board:< 6 Months
- Altitude Compensation Automatic
- Filters Reusable Pollen, disposable ultra-fine
- Device Controls LCD colour touchscreen; push therapy button
- Warranty 2 years
- Dimensions 10.11 in L x 6.24 in W x 3.34 in H(256.8mm L x 158.5mm W x 84.8 mm )
- Weight without power supply, empty water tank 2.3lbs (1040g)
- Weight with power supply, empty water tank 2.94 Lbs (1336g)
- Electrical Requirements 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0-2.0 A
Standard delivery in UK Mainland - £3.99 for orders under £50.00, free delivery for all orders over £50.00
Royal Mail 48 Hr Tracked - £5.45
Royal Mail 24 Hr Tracked - £6.95
Next Working Day Delivery - £9.95 via Parcel Force
Saturday Delivery - £24.00
Northern Ireland: Standard Charge - £12.95
Southern Ireland: Standard Charge - £12.95
Isle of Man, Scottish Isles and Highlands, Isles of Scilly, All Channel Islands: Standard Charge - £12.95
At Nebulisers Direct we aim to dispatch all our machine orders on a 48 hour delivery with Parcel Force, where stock levels allow.
All machine orders placed before 2.30pm will be processed and dispatched for 48 hour delivery.
If your order is placed on a Friday, then the order will be sent on Friday, but delivery will be Monday the following week.
All machine orders received over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Delivery will only be made to the delivery address on the order and goods will not be left without a signature. From the time of receipted delivery of the goods, any loss or damage to the goods shall be at the customer’s own risk.
Please note: All machine orders are dispatched with our 48 hour courier Parcel Force for delivery, if you require Next Day delivery then please select this when placing the order. All NEXT DAY orders must be received before 2.30pm for processing. All parts and consumable orders are dispatched with the Royal Mail, and this can take two to three working days after the day of order for delivery.